Driving While Intoxicated Intervention Program (DWI-I) 32 Hours (Online course)
- This is a live, instructor led- course via zoom
- This program is a 32-hour course
- Classes are held online for 10 week twice per week for three hours each session via Zoom
- If you miss a day, you will have to schedule a new session and pay fee again
- Upon successful completion of at least a 70% on evaluation, your certificate will be emailed directly to you
- Monday/Wednesday 6am-9am
- Tuesday/Thursday 6pm-9pm
- Saturday/Sunday 1pm-4pm
- $240 regular registration
- I have read and acknowledged that on the first day of class, I am required to arrive at class one (1) hour prior to the scheduled class start time for pre-test, assessment, and intake paperwork completion. Failure to adhere to mandatory report time for the 1st day of class, may require you to reschedule your class and pay a $30 reschedule fee.
- Please test your device’s video & audio capabilities before your scheduled course begins https://zoom.us/test
- You cannot drive while taking this course.
- You MUST have your camera on for the duration of the course.
- You are allowed to use a smart phone; however, you must have a secondary device on the last day of class. This is because you must be on camera while taking the course exam
If you need help with this registration
- Text 915- 315-3467 and someone will contact you within 24 hrs.
- Send an email to email@example.com
Texas Court Classes has been approved by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation. Our License Number is: 1726